Silver Coin Besan
₹75 – ₹140
Besan, also known as Bengal gram flour, chana dal flour is gluten-free flour and mostly used in the preparation of several sweet and savoury snacks. We make both fine and coarse besan. The super-fine flour prepared from pure chana dal, has an earthy aroma and binding nature making it a key ingredient in the batter used for preparing sweet dishes, onion pakodas, traditional potato and vegetable bhajiyas. It is also used in many desserts and battered dishes all over the world. Coarse besan is prepared from pure chana dal and is blended only till it is coarse and used mainly in Indian cuisine especially in making sweets. It is readily available in all stores and looks just like besan but the texture is different.
Silver Coin Besan Atta: The Finest Quality Gram Flour for Perfect Culinary Delights
Silver Coin Besan Atta is a premium quality gram flour that has gained immense popularity among cooking enthusiasts and culinary experts. Made from carefully selected chana dal (split chickpeas), this flour is known for its superior quality, fine texture, and rich flavor. Whether you’re a seasoned chef or an amateur cook, Silver Coin Besan Atta and promises to elevate your culinary creations to new heights. In this comprehensive description, we will explore the origins, production process, nutritional value, and versatile applications of this exceptional gram flour.
Origins and Sourcing:-
- Silver Coin Besan Atta just like Silver Coin maida is a product of meticulous craftsmanship and a commitment to excellence. It is sourced from the finest chana dal, which is carefully procured from trusted farmers across the country. These farmers employ sustainable agricultural practices to cultivate the highest quality chickpeas, ensuring that only the best raw materials make their way into the production of Silver Coin Besan Atta.
- The attention to detail and quality control measures at every stage of the sourcing process contribute to the superior taste and texture that this gram flour is known for.
- The production process of Silver Coin Besan Atta adheres to stringent quality standards to deliver a product that exceeds expectations. The chana dal undergoes a meticulous cleaning process to remove impurities, ensuring that only pure, wholesome dal is used. After cleaning, the dal is carefully ground using advanced milling techniques that preserve the natural flavors and nutrients.
- The result is a fine, silky flour that possesses the characteristic aroma and taste of freshly ground chana dal.
- Silver Coin Besan Atta not only delights the taste buds but also offers numerous health benefits. Gram flour is known for its high protein content, making it an excellent choice for individuals seeking to incorporate more plant-based proteins into their diet. It is also a good source of dietary fiber, essential vitamins, and minerals, including iron, magnesium, and zinc. With its low glycemic index, it helps in maintaining stable blood sugar levels.
- Moreover, gram flour is naturally gluten-free, making it suitable for those with gluten sensitivities or celiac disease.
- Silver Coin Besan Atta is a versatile ingredient that adds depth and flavor to a wide range of culinary creations. Its smooth texture makes it ideal for preparing a variety of traditional Indian dishes. It is commonly used to make delectable snacks like pakoras, dhoklas, and sev. The flour’s binding properties make it an essential component in the preparation of vegetarian cutlets, fritters, and veggie burgers.
- Furthermore, it acts as a thickening agent in gravies, sauces, and soups, lending them a creamy consistency and a distinctive taste. Its nutty flavor also makes it an excellent ingredient for gluten-free baking, where it can be used to create delicious bread, pancakes, and cookies.
With Silver Coin Besan Atta at your disposal, the possibilities in the kitchen are endless. Here are a few recipe inspirations to showcase the versatility of this remarkable gram flour:
- Besan Ka Chilla: Prepare savory crepes by combining Silver Coin Besan Atta with spices, herbs, and water. Cook them on a griddle until golden brown, and enjoy them with chutneys or a dollop of yogurt.
- Besan Ladoo: Create delightful besan ladoos by roasting the gram flour with ghee, adding powdered sugar, and shaping the mixture into small, delectable balls. These sweet treats are perfect for festivals and celebrations.
- Besan Sheera: Indulge in the rich and creamy goodness of besan sheera, a sweet pudding.